We are so pleased to work with Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup this month!
When we discovered that there was a simple syrup made with honey instead of sugar, we had to find out more. Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup is a fabulous drink and cocktail sweetener that not only sweetens, but adds a rich note of honey to any beverage. Additionally, you can feel good about using an all natural sweetener full of the nutrients found in honey.
They have some great cocktail recipes on their website, so we thought we’d pick our favorites, and maybe come up with one of our own. Check out the recipes and videos below.
Honey Kiss Cocktail (Honey Crate Original Recipe)
- 2 oz fresh grapefruit juice (or other citrus of choice)
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp chopped and seeded cucumber
- 5-7 mint leaves
- 1 oz Hudson & Lee honey simple syrup
- Club soda
- 1 oz gin or vodka, optional
Honey Mint Mojito (Hudson & Lee Recipe)
- 12 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1/2 of a Lime, quartered
- 1.5 Ounces White Rum (1.5 shots)
- 2 Tablespoons Hudson & Lee Honey Simple Syrup
- Crushed Ice
- Splash of Club Soda
- Mint Sprig and Lime Slice for Garnish
Perfect Citrus Margarita (Hudson & Lee Recipe)
- 1/2 cup 100% Agave tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- 1/4 cup H&L Honey Simple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh orange juice
Check out www.hudsonandlee.com to purchase a bottle for yourself!